about me

My photo
Trondheim, Norway
16 years old norwegian girl. living the good life on the beautiful eastside of trondheim. attending media and communication at ringve vgs. eating, exercising, going to the cinema and taking photos. drinking lots and lots of green tea and eating lots and lots of good food. blog about everything that inspires me and a bit more. love pictures and photography. have got a dream about being a photographer. and i am going to live in a big city. anything more? e-mail me at: kineem.dv@hotmail.com

October 05, 2010

TWO FROM MY ARCHIVE.

tonight i have met up with two of my amazing girls, and we have watched "new york, i love you" (wierd film), eaten lots of good food and just talked. ohmygod, i miss them so much!! and i miss to live here in rissa. but tomorrow i have to go back to the city again... hmmm... i'm really looking forward to meet them again this weekend!

i love my new blazer and my new shoes. hihi.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Tusen takk for kommentaren <3

    * Håper du får en da! - veldig hyggelig. men anbefaler å heller passe en da (A) hvertfall når det er du som ALLTID må gå ut med den.

    FIN BLOGG!

    - Geernt.

    ReplyDelete