about me

My photo
Trondheim, Norway
16 years old norwegian girl. living the good life on the beautiful eastside of trondheim. attending media and communication at ringve vgs. eating, exercising, going to the cinema and taking photos. drinking lots and lots of green tea and eating lots and lots of good food. blog about everything that inspires me and a bit more. love pictures and photography. have got a dream about being a photographer. and i am going to live in a big city. anything more? e-mail me at: kineem.dv@hotmail.com

October 11, 2010

NEED THIS.

ah, i really need this perfect, knitted sweater!! and when weekday finally arrives here in trondheim this november, i am soooo gonna buy it. I LOVE IT. don't you??

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jeg likte faktisk ikke denne noe særlig godt. Har kanskje noe med at jeg hadde en sånn som lita og mamma tvang den alltid på meg. Traumatiske minner:-p

    ReplyDelete