about me

My photo
Trondheim, Norway
16 years old norwegian girl. living the good life on the beautiful eastside of trondheim. attending media and communication at ringve vgs. eating, exercising, going to the cinema and taking photos. drinking lots and lots of green tea and eating lots and lots of good food. blog about everything that inspires me and a bit more. love pictures and photography. have got a dream about being a photographer. and i am going to live in a big city. anything more? e-mail me at: kineem.dv@hotmail.com

October 04, 2010

HELLO THERE.

now i'm home again after an aaamazing soccer game! my dear rosenborg crashed vålerenga 3-1 (BURN VÅLERENGA, BUUUUURN)! and because of the win, i keep my status as the happiness bringer of rosenborg (hoho, internally), because of the fact that they never have lost a game when i have been there!!

on the other hand i am watching the replay og "senkveld", reading in magazines, listening to mucis watching "the black balloon" and eating yummy fruits. and i also have got free from school tomorrow!! and yes, i'm posting those pictures of myself because i loooove myself. let's fuck the law of jante.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. sv. eenig! skulle likt å hatt råd til den :p

    ReplyDelete