about me

My photo
Trondheim, Norway
16 years old norwegian girl. living the good life on the beautiful eastside of trondheim. attending media and communication at ringve vgs. eating, exercising, going to the cinema and taking photos. drinking lots and lots of green tea and eating lots and lots of good food. blog about everything that inspires me and a bit more. love pictures and photography. have got a dream about being a photographer. and i am going to live in a big city. anything more? e-mail me at: kineem.dv@hotmail.com

October 01, 2010

BLACK & WHITE.

i edited some photos i took some weeks ago during a mediaclass. we just went outside and took pictures. cozzzy! but oh, now i'm really pissed. just because i don't get to know my character on my article before wednesday!!! and i wanted to know it before the weekend. fuck my life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Utrolig kule bilder! ♥
    Takk for kommentar på min blogg og forresten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SV: Er stor sjangse for at eg går for ein lengre bob ;)

    Fin blogg btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kjempe kule bilder :)

    takk for kommentaren på våres blogg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. likte bloggen din! og bildene, fantastiske bilder altså.

    ReplyDelete