about me

My photo
Trondheim, Norway
16 years old norwegian girl. living the good life on the beautiful eastside of trondheim. attending media and communication at ringve vgs. eating, exercising, going to the cinema and taking photos. drinking lots and lots of green tea and eating lots and lots of good food. blog about everything that inspires me and a bit more. love pictures and photography. have got a dream about being a photographer. and i am going to live in a big city. anything more? e-mail me at: kineem.dv@hotmail.com

September 30, 2010

TWILIGHTMARATHON.

good morning! today i have free from school, because of the fact that i finished my mediapresentation on tuesday! wonderful. therefore i'm home in my lovely village and just relaxing with a delicious breakfast, lots of apple tea and fantastic magazines. and now i have big plans about sitting comfortably in the cozycouch and watch twilight for my twentythousand time. i never get tired of it. i'm also going to watch the last two films. again... hehe. later tonight me and my good friends, karianne and mia, are going out to eat sushi in trondheim. looking forward!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Liker den første Twilight-filmen best, jeg :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. så søt blogg du har, elsker bildene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så koslig da! Kjempe god frokost ^^,

    ReplyDelete