about me

My photo
Trondheim, Norway
16 years old norwegian girl. living the good life on the beautiful eastside of trondheim. attending media and communication at ringve vgs. eating, exercising, going to the cinema and taking photos. drinking lots and lots of green tea and eating lots and lots of good food. blog about everything that inspires me and a bit more. love pictures and photography. have got a dream about being a photographer. and i am going to live in a big city. anything more? e-mail me at: kineem.dv@hotmail.com

September 29, 2010

FINALLY AT HOME.

hey! now i am home in my beloved village, after a relatively short day at school, a hospital visit and a waaay too long bus ride. it is really great to just throw yourself down on the couch when you are so exhausted as me right now! poor me. haha, kidding. but now i'm going to throw together a cup of tea and watch "10 years younger." nice. later tonight i am going to watch even more television, eat lots of fruit and just relax. and tomorrow i don't have school! ah, can't wait.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. sv; takk! jeg og...
    finfin blogg! er det du som tar bildene?

    ReplyDelete